Post by DOR STEVE911 on Jan 4, 2019 0:56:59 GMT
- Additional sheet on the Live Timing and results sheets which will clearly show drivers penalty status
- Race times for all events will be recorded for retrospective action
- Quick and easy Google Sheet to complete to submit penalty enquiry
- Less penalty options, to promote a quicker action and reply.
- A simplified form, so drivers can submit their shared race description (easier for stewards to find replays)
Three reprimands will now constitute a ‘Strike’.
A Strike will also be automatically applied for a more serious offences; for example, when a driver is found to be wholly to blame in an incident that causes another driver to be unable to finish the race. In this case the recipient of the Strike will also receive the additional penalty of a minimum 20 points deducted from there points score.
The current Strike tally-system is below, with a third Strike resulting in a drivers highest scoring race points deducted.
Any further reprimands result in exclusion from the current Championship
• Illegal blocking in Qualifying or ignoring blue flags during a race
• Causing an avoidable collision
• Excessively abusing the track limits
• Gaining a position via abuse of track limits
• Causing a major avoidable collision
• Other nonspecific incidents with no prior precedent.
In addition, points will be deducted for specific reprimands. They will be deducted from the race in which the incident occurred.
• Deliberately crashing into another driver
Penalties applied for strikes...
- Strike 1 - 20 race points deducted
- Strike 2 - Start from back of grid for next round Race 1, In the lobby the offender has qualified in "+20 race points deducted
- Strike 3 – Highest Scoring Race points are deducted. In addition to the usual dropped round
- Any further reprimands will result in exclusion from the current champinships